Talent Development programs at Carey allow students to maintain curiosity, creativity and motivation by fostering their skills in thinking and research, and providing extension in their area of talent.
Through individual programs, small groups, whole-class and whole-school activities, students are supported to reach their academic and personal goals. In addition, students' talents are catered for in the following ways:
- provision is made in mainstream subjects with advanced groupings in all subject areas
- students may participate in externally run programs such as the Maths Talent Quest, Science Talent Search and Tournament of Minds
- subject differentiation where appropriate
- enrichment within subject area
- extension within subject area
For more information about Talent Development, please refer to Pathways at Carey.
- Pathways at Carey – Student Development