Enrolment Information - International Students
Enrolment and application information
Information for international students can be found by downloading the following information:
International Student policies
- Enrolment Procedure and Policy – International Students
- Enrolment Agreement – International Students
- Overseas Student Transfer Policy
- Home Stay Policy
- English Proficiency Policy
- Younger Overseas Student Policy
- Deferment, Suspension and Cancellation Policy
- Complaints and Appeals Policy
Fees for International Students
There are four components to Carey fees:
- the base tuition fee
- a consolidated fee
- a fee for miscellaneous transport and food on camps
- a computer fee.
Each of these components vary depending on a student’s year level.
- International Students Fee Schedule and Further Information
- 国际学生 – 2020 年 费用一览表与 详细信息 (Chinese translation)
ESOS legislative framework
The Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000, or ESOS Act, establishes legislative requirements and standards for the quality assurance of education and training institutions offering courses to international students who are in Australia on a student visa. ESOS also provides tuition fee protection for international students.
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office.
Astrid Saldukas, Admissions Manager
Tel: 61 3 9816 1242