This busy term is fast approaching its climax and with it comes the end of the APS summer sports season. We congratulate all students for their wonderful efforts throughout Term 1 and trust that all have cherished representing the Black, Gold and Blue.
Good luck to our rowers as they prepare for the Head of the River at Nagambie this weekend. Many months of hard work and early mornings will be rewarded when our crews row in front of a crowd in excess of 5000.
Best of luck also to our swimming and diving teams who have their finals nights at MSAC next week – Girls teams on Tuesday 26 March and Boys teams on Wednesday 27 March from 7.00pm. We wish them well.
As the Carey summer sport season draws to a close, please note some important reminders:
- Final training sessions are this week: Monday 18, Wednesday 20 and Thursday 21 March. There is no summer sport training in last two weeks of term.
- Final summer sport matches:
- Head of The River: Saturday 23 March
- Winter First teams/squads: training on Monday 25 and Wednesday 27 March after school
- APS Girls Swimming/Diving Finals: MSAC, Tuesday 26 March
- APS Boys Swimming/Diving Finals: MSAC, Wednesday 27 March
- Summer Sports Presentation Nights: Wednesday 3 April
Head of Sport