Team Leader - ICT Service Desk
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and motivated professionals for the full-time position of Team Leader - ICT Service Desk, based at our Kew campus.
Purpose of Role
The Team Leader – ICT Service Desk is responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the ICT Service Desk with a customer focus and positive attitude; ensuring the team provides effective management of problem resolution associated with Carey devices and audio/visual environment.
The Team Leader – ICT Service Desk develops and builds team harmony and ownership while providing direct leadership of the ICT Service Desk to ensure efficient and effective delivery of service and projects.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent professional experience in Information Technology
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in leading an effective support team with a focus on technology
- Experience in 1st and 2nd level technical support of a Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac Operating Systems in a Service Centre environment
- Strong technical knowledge of contemporary ICT practices, demonstrating initiative and innovative ways to support a large environment
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills to build rapport with customers to promote understanding of customer and ICT needs
- Demonstration of skills that show an ability to seek information about the situation and challenges of other departments and external customers to improve the quality and timeliness of service delivery
- Demonstrate experience with managing security and licensing requirements to meet the School’s duty of care
- Experience in managing projects to successful delivery following change management process and systems
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- A professional and positive work attitude, mentoring and coaching the team
A full position description can be found here - position_description_-_team_leader_ict_service_desk.pdf
A valid Employee Working with Children Check is a requirement of employment. For further information please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9816 1557.
Please click here to be redirected to our online application page.
Applications close at 4pm on Tuesday 7 May 2019.