Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and motivated professionals for the full-time fixed-term position of Senior School Psychology Teacher at our Kew Campus, commencing Term 1, 2019.
Teachers at Carey are professional people and this is reflected in their teaching and in their relationships with students, parents and other staff members.
Staff are dedicated to engaging students with a love of Science and showing their passion through their commitment to student learning. With the completion of the new Science wing in the new Centre for Learning and Innovation, Carey now has 12 state-of-the-art Science laboratories and four specialist Psychology classrooms.
General School Expectations
Carey teachers are fully committed to the aims and ethos of this Christian co-educational international independent school, and are fully prepared to participate in its co-curricular program. They:
- attend whole of School staff meetings, section of School staff meetings, and other meetings as scheduled
- attend all timetabled lessons on time
- carry out extra duties as required
- assume pastoral care responsibilities as appropriate
- take an active interest in the activities of the School
- carry out administrative requirements
- demonstrate support of School rules in all dealings with students
- attend parent teacher interviews
- attend Speech Night and other designated significant School activities
- attend Chapel services in the section of the School to which they are assigned, as required
- attend School outdoor education or other curriculum-based camps.
A full position description can be found here - Position Description - Secondary Teacher .pdf
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department on 9816 1414.
Please click here to be redirected to our online application page.
Applications close Tuesday 18 December 2018 at 9.00am.