Marketing & Communication Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and motivated professionals for the full-time, position of Marketing & Communications Manager based at our Kew campus.
Purpose of Role
The Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing Marketing & Communications plans to support the achievement of enrolment targets, positive engagement with the School community, protection and enhancement of the School’s reputation and the generation of philanthropic support, in accordance with the strategic priorities for the School.
The Marketing & Communications Manager will work in consultation with appropriate staff and stakeholders.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or a related discipline with a minimum of three years professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to devise and deliver marketing and communication campaigns to meet strategic goals and objectives
- Highly developed initiative and ability to think strategically
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Demonstrated organisational skills including self, resource and staff management
- Understanding and broad experience of digital technologies and their application
- Experience in producing and managing content and applying across a range of communication platforms
- Knowledge and experience with SEO and SEM strategy and digital marketing and analytics
- Knowledge and experience in Social Media Marketing strategy, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite products
- Budget management
- Previous management experience and awareness of the Education Market is highly desirable
A valid Employee Working With Children Check is a requirement of employment.
A full position description can be found here -position_description_-_marketing_communications_manager.pdf
For further information please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9816 1557.
Please click here to be redirected to our online application page.
Applications close at 4pm, 29 April 2019.