Marketing and Communications Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and motivated professionals for the full time position Marketing and Coomunications Manager based at our Kew campus.
Purpose of Role
The Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing Marketing and Communications plans to support the achievement of enrolment targets, positive engagement with the School community, protection and enhancement of the School’s reputation and the generation of philanthropic support, in accordance with the strategic priorities for the School.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will work in consultation with appropriate staff and stakeholders and is also responsible for managing Marketing and Communications staff, ensuring the effective and efficient operation of all Marketing and Communications activities in the department.
Skills & Knowledge
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or a related discipline with a minimum of three years professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to devise and deliver marketing and communication campaigns to meet strategic goals and objectives
- Highly developed initiative and ability to think strategically
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to motivate others and act as a positive role model
- Strong customer service focus
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Demonstrated organisational skills including self, resource and staff management
- Understanding and broad experience of digital technologies and their application
- Experience in producing and managing content and applying across a range of communication platforms
- Knowledge and experience with SEO and SEM strategy and digital marketing and analytics
- Knowledge and experience in Social Media Marketing strategy, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite products
- Budget management
- Management experience
- Experience and awareness of Education market place desirable
- Builds shared vision
- Communicates and persuades
- Personal creativity and innovation
- Displays personal effectiveness
- Demonstrates courage
- Delivers results
- Demonstrates professional mastery
A valid Working WIth Children Check is a requirement of employment.
A full position description can be found here - Position Description - Marketing & Communications Manager.pdf
Applications close on 23 March 2018 and are to be sent via email to email@example.com.