Applications are invited from suitably qualified and motivated professionals for the part-time (0.5FTE) position of Homestay Coordinator based at our Kew campus.
Purpose of Role
This position is responsible for facilitating and supporting the efficient operation of a flourishing Homestay Program. This may sometimes require the Homestay Coordinator to be available to families outside of typical hours.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Experience with International students, and Homestay programs
- Proven experience with administrative and organisational skills
- Familiarity with and understanding of all VRQA requirements
This position is required 41 weeks of the year. A valid Employee Working With Children Check is a requirement of employment.
A full position description can be found here: position_description_-_homestay_coordinator.pdf
To apply please click here to complete our online application form. Applications close Wednesday 19 June 2019.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department, on 03 9816 1557.