Classroom Teacher - Junior School Donvale
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and motivated professionals for the position of Junior School Teacher at our Donvale campus commencing Term 1, 2020.
At Carey, we pride ourselves on providing a curriculum tailored to the interests and abilities of each student. Carey Donvale sits in peaceful bushland surrounds and the School community takes great pride in having been awarded a 5 Star Sustainable School accreditation for their work in minimising the School’s impact on the environment.
Carey Donvale is seeking a teacher who can lead, collaborate and support colleagues within the school with effective teaching strategies to expand learning opportunities and content knowledge for all students.
Junior School Teachers at Carey:
- Provide a safe and healthy learning environment for all students
- Plan and implement effective programmes of all children in the class
- Provide regular and honest feedback to students
- Communicate regularly with families to ensure they are informed of their child’s progress and the School’s activities
- Liaise with specialist teachers and the Learning & Development department to provide the best support for each child
- Work as active team members to foster a supportive and stimulating working and learning environment
A full position description can be found here - position_description_-_junior_school_classroom_teacher.pdf
For further information please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9816 1557.
Please click here to be redirected to our online application page.
Applications close at 4pm on Tuesday 27 August 2019.