Casual Expressions of Interest
Expressions of interest are invited from suitably experienced and motivated professionals who are interested in casual work at Carey.
We are currently accepting expressions of interest for opportunities that may arise throughout the 2019 academic year at the Kew and Donvale campuses. All positions are on a casual, business needs, ad-hoc basis.
Some of these casual opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Sports Assistants
- Library Assistants and Support
- Exam Supervisors
- Bus Supervision
- Activities Assistants
- Grounds and Maintenance
Key Requirements for all roles (must be held prior to commencement):
- Valid Employee Working with Children Check
- Anaphylaxis Accreditation
- Child Safety and Mandatory Reporting Certificate
To submit your expression of interest, please click here to complete our online application form. Please include the following details in your Cover Letter or CV:
- What casual roles you're interested in (if sports coaching, please specify which sport)
- Your typical availability
For further information please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9816 6547.